My reflexology journey began over 25 years ago when I was suffering with health problems and stress which I had no idea how to combat. I decided to try reflexology and was amazed how much better I felt both physically and mentally after a few sessions.
I have been having this therapy regularly ever since and it’s a great support to my health and wellbeing, giving me the emotional strength to cope with whatever life has in store.
I have never looked back and it was a natural progression to decide to train to be a reflexologist in 2009. I have always loved helping people to feel better and have built up a loyal client base over the past 10 years, who seem to love the therapy as much as I do!
Cherque Farm Holistics is on Facebook. Please click on the icon at the bottom of the page to view and read the reviews of my existing clients and regular posts of interest. You can send a message to me from there if it’s easier.
I have previous Clinic experience, am qualified to a Level 3 Diploma standard and hold full professional indemnity insurance. I am a full member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists and the Professional Reflexology Association. I am an advocate of Continual Professional Development (CPD) and regularly attend CTHA and FHT accredited workshops to improve my skills and knowledge.
- S.N.H.S Level 3 Diploma (Reflexology) 2009
- Masterclass Reflexology and the Maternity Client (FHT) 2017
- Facial Reflexology (Calming Influences Training School) 2017
- Maternity & Fertility Reflexology with Teresa Rich (CTHA) 2012
- S.A.C Level 3 Diploma (Indian Head Massage) 2011
- S.A.C Level 3 Diploma (Holistic Massage) 2011
- Pregnancy Massage (Sassy Beau Beauty Education ) 2013
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (2015)
- Level 3 Diploma in Stress Management
- HNC in Business Studies
“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest their patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
My therapy room in Lee on the Solent is perfectly located for local residents in Fareham, Stubbington, Gosport and Alverstoke.